Our goal at Titus-Will Collision Center is to return our customer’s vehicles to pre-loss condition, or better, as quickly and economically as possible without compromising quality. Repair quality is our primary concern. We base our standards on I-CAR accepted repair techniques and the original manufacturer’s specifications. We employ ASE and I-CAR trained technicians and estimators and will continue to train our employees to the highest standards in the industry. We guarantee all of our work for as long as you own your vehicle. We will continue to provide unequaled customer service in the industry.
Titus-Will offers quality, service and unquestionable integrity.
Helpful Hints after an Accident
- Stop your vehicle, secure the scene, check for injuries, and do your best to stay calm.
- Notify police, and emergency services to ensure everyone’s safety.
- If possible use a camera, or cell phone to take photos of your vehicle and the scene of the accident.
- Exchange vehicle and insurance information.
- Contact your insurance company as soon as possible.
Accidents happen; hopefully we can make it less painful—contact the Titus-Will Collision Center for assistance with your claim.
We service ALL MAKES AND MODELS